26.2.10

Just because I think it's wonderful

The image quality lacks for sure, (taken with my iphone, my camera not in hand). However, I admired this woman's coat from across the street, not realizing until the next block she was with these US Olympic athletes. Although I had the opportunity to approach her for a moment to firstly: complement her on her beautiful coat and secondly: ask to take her picture... she was already posing with the athletes for someone else's photo and they appeared as if in a rush to go somewhere. Thus I merely took the image as a reference for myself. I am in love with heavily woven traditional prints. Either way I wanted to share the design and style as unclear as it may be.


The images almost have a water colour like quality as if painted, at least thats how I'll justify these photos
... it was intentional!

No comments: